Schatt & Morgan

Schatt & Morgan
8 Results
Schatt & Morgan
In 1895 in Gowanda, NY, John W. Schatt and Charles B. Morgan started producing Schatt & Morgan Cutlery. By 1902, after moving to Titusville, PA, Schatt & Morgan was among the most recognized and sought after collectible knives in the U.S. Schatt & Morgan knives, now owned and produced by Queen Cutlery, are still made in part of the original factory.
Page Down 8 Results
View as

8 Items